Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Day 7 - Treading Water

Weight: 207.5
Body Fat: 27%

My indulgences of two nights ago were curbed but did not totally subside last night, as is evidenced by today's weigh-in. However, the spirit of competition has gripped me and I can proudly say that today has seen no cheating, even in the face of temptation. I've decided that dieting is sorta like treading water. Its unnatural at first, and without the proper motivation, there's less of an incentive to do it. For example, nobody treads water in shallow water, but faced with deep water, treading water becomes your best friend. Ivan Drago is my deep water. My desire to crush him like Rocky crushed the original (Did he? I've never seen the movie.) will help to keep me focused.

I note no suggestions, nor any strokes of genius on my part regarding the wager that Drago and I will work towards. I remain open to suggestions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think a trophy is a necessary component to winning. The loser should have to run the marathon with us (hehe!)